Why BSc Courses After 12th Science?
One of the most chosen fields of study is BSc courses after 12th Science. When it comes to choosing a graduation degree Bachelor of Science is the most common option selected. BSc is a 3 years Job oriented undergraduate degree. BSc for science students proves to be the best choice as this course is ideal for students who have a strong interest and background in Science and Mathematics.
In India, there are so many institutes/universities offering job oriented, industry specific courses with assurance of 100% Job, among them BSc for Science students is one ensuring students with theoretical as well as practical training to make sure they acquire specialized skill-sets to cater the demand of the having skilled professionals in the Industries of tomorrow.
BSc courses after 12th Science are the perfect course to kick-start your career. BSc is a job oriented program offered with top institutions across the world with specialized areas of study.
Let’s talk about some famous BSc fields list which students can choose from if they opt for BSc courses after 12th Science stream.
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Electronics
- B.Sc. Electronics and Communication
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Agriculture
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.Sc. Forestry
- B.Sc. IT
- B.Sc. Hotel Management
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.Sc. Sports Management
- B.Sc. Aviation
- B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia
B.Sc. Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Biology / Zoology
Students qualifying 12th Science with Physics Chemistry and Maths combination are eligible to take up these three-year courses.
- B.Sc. Chemistry is a study of chemical reactions, processes, products, etc. Students having a passion for chemistry will find this program interesting.
- B.Sc. Mathematics focuses on maths and is well known for the comprehensive study of different branches of mathematics.
- B.Sc. Physics deals with physics and the academic program is known for its detailed study of physics.
- B.Sc. Biology deals with a comprehensive study of botany, zoology, and ecology. It also focuses on molecular and cell biology and microbiology.
In BSc for Science students, there are huge employment opportunities. Science has been termed as stream of opportunities that offer prospects of employment as well as a variety of fields to choose from for higher education.
- Assistant Research Scientist
- Drug Safety Associate
- Quality Analyst
- Pharmacovigilance Manager
- Drug Development Associates
- Clinical Trial Analyst
- Pharmacovigilance expert
- Data Analyst
- Quality Control Associate
- Employment Areas after BSc Courses
- Agriculture Industry
- Biotechnology Firms
- Research Firms
- Testing Labs
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Industry
- Healthcare Providers
- Educational Institutions
Above are some of the best & most preferred BSc fields list that can be chosen from. Bachelor of Science (BSc) course for science students is a specialized course designed to develop graduates with specialized practical knowledge.
Students are exposed to seminars/conferences/ workshops / to ensure they gain practical knowledge about the specific area of study. Top Science colleges in India offer BSc Courses after 12th for Science students with an industry-oriented curriculum to make them job-ready professionals.
Tirupati College offering B.Sc. alone with Government Exam preparation in Jaipur. Competition Classes for the betterment of students. Tirupati College provide computer classes for the student can achieve knowledge in the computer field.