POST Graduate Diploma in COMPUTER APPLICATION (PGDCA)
“Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams! Live the Life you’ve imagined.”-Henry David Thoreau
POST Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) PGDCA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. It is a one-year post graduate diploma in the field of computer science .The aim of this course is to provide specialized training in the field of computer science and develop technical, professional and communication skills in the students.
Some of the positions in this field include database and network administrators, computer support specialists, computer scientists, software programmers and system analysts.
Second – Semester
Tirupati College offering PGDCA alone with industry recognized Seminar/workshop for betterment of students
- Digital India Empowering the vision
- Ethics values and respects
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Ethical Hacking
- React native
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Entrepreneurship: Contrivance of job creation
- Grooming and the art of presenting one self
- Career guidance and career counseling
- Economic impact of Environmental issues in India
Tirupati College offering PGDCA alone with industry recognized Personality. Development Programs for betterment of student
- Personality Grooming
- Group Discussion
- Mock Interview
- Stress interview
- Public sparking
- Communication skills and personality development
- Power point Presentation
Tirupati College offering PGDCA alone with recognized Culture Programs for betterment of students.
- Welcome Program
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Sports Week
- Quiz Program Competition
- Poster Design Competition
- Banner Design Competition
- Drawing Design Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Mehandi Competition
- Chess Competition
- Carrom board Competition
- Cricket Competition
- Volley ball Competition
- Fresher party
- Kite Festival
- Library facility
- Computer Lab Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Free Transport Services from Haldighati Marg to College Campus
All the graduate recognized university in Rajasthan having 48% marks of CGPA of 3.0 in the UGC seven scale for general category (45% marks or CGPA 2.5 in the UGC seven Point Scale for SC/Sc)
|3||Admission Fee||15000 PER YEAR|
- COLLEGE ID CARD
- LIBRARY CARD
- UNIFORM (2- T-SHIRT)
- Scholarship Provide for ST, SC, SB,OBC (BPL) candidates according Government norms
Rules For Admission
1. Eligible candidates are advised to submit a duly-filled in Application Form along with necessary documents.
2. Admission will be treated as final only when a fee has been deposited, If the fee is not deposited by the due date the admission will be treated as canceled
3. Please obtain your Fee Deposit Receipt and keep it safe. It may be needed from time to time
4. The Advisory Committee will guide and help the students as and when needed.
5. The application form must be accompanied by the following documents : (For fresh students)
- Original & two photocopy of Secondary Examination Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Original Character Certificate from the previous institution.
- Original Migration Certificate (other than the students from the Rajasthan Board)
- Four passport size recent colored photographs
- Two Photocopy of Caste Certificate Bonafied certificate
Cancellation of Admission
1.The College reserves its right to cancel the admission of a candidate under any of the following circumstances
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications
- If any of the document (s) submitted by the candidate to the college is found to be forged, fabricated or false, during the period of study
- If the attendance is not as per the required norms, the student will be treated as a private candidate by University of Rajasthan.
2. Non-refund of fee: All fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|PGDCA Employment Area||PGDCA Job Type|