“Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams! Live the Life you’ve imagined.”-Henry David Thoreau
A Master of Business Administration, commonly known as an MBA, is a graduate-level degree that covers a wide range of business fields, such as marketing, accounting and management. This article explores the requirements of an MBA degree program and its benefits.
- Approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC- Govt of India.
- MBA Degree with Work Experience (On Job Trainings- OJTs).
- True & Best Placements.
- International Trainings & Exchange (Sponsored*).
- Best Faculties from IIM’s, IIT’s and Premier Institutes.
- Knowledge Partners IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, XLRI Jamshedpur, AIMA New Delhi & Toastmasters International Club.
- Communication and Soft Skill Lab.
- Regular Industrial and Corporate Visits.
- Affordable Fee Structure.
- Industry Interfaced – Strong Curriculum.
- Excellent Indoor / Outdoor Sports and Recreational Activities.
- Strong Alumni Network.
- Emphasis on ability creation rather than just knowledge accumulation.
- Strong Corporate Linkages.
- Offering Dual Major Specialisations.
SPECIALIZATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING AREA:
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
Tirupati College offering B.A. alone with industry recognized Personality. Development Programs for betterment of student
- Personality Grooming
- Group Discussion
- Mock Interview
- Stress interview
- Public sparking
- Communication skills and personality development
Tirupati College offering B.A. alone with recognized Culture Programs for betterment of students.
- Welcome Program
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Sports Week
- Quiz Program Competition
- Poster Design Competition
- Banner Design Competition
- Drawing Design Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Mehandi Competition
- Chess Competition
- Carrom board Competition
- Cricket Competition
- Volley ball Competition
- Fresher party
- Kite Festival
- Library facility
- Computer Lab Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Free Transport Services from Haldighati Marg to College Campus
• Graduate (10 + 2 + 3) from an UGC Recognized University in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in General & 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST Category candidates.
• Accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA or Any State Level or Central Level Test score.
• Final year students can also apply for the registration.
• There is no cut-off predefined, but the merit is prepared on the basis of general profiling based on X, XII, GRADUATION MARKS, WORK EXPERIENCE, CMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA for Interview and final selection.
• For candidates with respective equal CMAT/CAT/MAT score, the preference will be given to the candidates in following order:-
• Percentage of qualifying examination or equivalent CGPA
• Percentage of marks final in qualifying examination or equivalent CGPA
• Date of Birth (candidate who is older in age shall be given priority).
|3||Admission Fee||30000 PER SEMESTER|
- COLLEGE ID CARD
- LIBRARY CARD
- UNIFORM (2- T-SHIRT)
- Scholarship Provide for ST, SC, SB,OBC (BPL) candidates according Government norms
- Complete Application Form (Filled Online / Offline)
- Aadhar Card Copy for Domestic Students / Passport Copy for International Students
- Marksheets (Original + Two Set of Photocopies)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation (All Years or Semesters)
- Migration Certificate
- Entrance Test Score Card – CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA
- DOB Certificate
- Copy of Scan Signatures of Student.
- Passport Size Photographs – 4
- Anti Ragging Declaration ( OnRs. 10/- Stamp Paper)
- * Final Year Students must submit all documents except a final year or final semester mark sheet.
Rules For Admission
1. Eligible candidates are advised to submit a duly-filled in Application Form along with necessary documents.
2. Admission will be treated as final only when a fee has been deposited, If the fee is not deposited by the due date the admission will be treated as canceled
3. Please obtain your Fee Deposit Receipt and keep it safe. It may be needed from time to time
4. The Advisory Committee will guide and help the students as and when needed.
5. The application form must be accompanied by the following documents : (For fresh students)
- Original & two photocopy of Secondary Examination Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Original Character Certificate from the previous institution.
- Original Migration Certificate (other than the students from the Rajasthan Board)
- Four passport size recent colored photographs
- Two Photocopy of Caste Certificate Bonafied certificate
Cancellation of Admission
1.The College reserves its right to cancel the admission of a candidate under any of the following circumstances
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications
- If any of the document (s) submitted by the candidate to the college is found to be forged, fabricated or false, during the period of study
- If the attendance is not as per the required norms, the student will be treated as a private candidate by University of Rajasthan.
2. Non-refund of fee: All fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|BSC GOVERNMENT JOBS||PRIVATE|