“Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams! Live the Life you’ve imagined.”-Henry David Thoreau
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant is a computer operating craftsman.
Trade. Computer Operating and Programming trade introduces students that how to operate and manage the use of hardware systems, networks, minicomputers, control a single or group of mainframe computers, setting functional controls and codes as instructed by programmers and other types of systems. The duration of the course is one year with two semesters of six months each. The trade is very innovative and career orienting in nature for students as they can find jobs after its successful passing. There
are many ITIs in the country offering this trade due to its demand in the
National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT)
A. TRADE PRACTICAL
B. TRADE THEORY
A. TRADE PRACTICAL
B. TRADE THEORY
Tirupati College offering ITI alone with industry recognized Seminar/workshop for betterment of students
- Entrepreneurship: Contrivance of job creation
- Grooming and the art of presenting one self
- Career guidance and career counseling
- Economic impact of Environmental issues in India
Tirupati College offering ITI alone with industry recognized Personality. Development Programs for betterment of student
- Personality Grooming
- Group Discussion
- Mock Interview
- Stress interview
- Public sparking
- Communication skills and personality development
Tirupati College offering ITI alone with recognized Culture Programs for betterment of students.
- Welcome Program
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Sports Week
- Quiz Program Competition
- Poster Design Competition
- Banner Design Competition
- Drawing Design Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Mehandi Competition
- Chess Competition
- Carrom board Competition
- Cricket Competition
- Volley ball Competition
- Fresher party
- Kite Festival
- Library facility
- Computer Lab Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Free Transport Services from Haldighati Marg to College Campus
- Scholarship Provide for ST, SC, SBC, OBC (BPL) candidates according Government norms
Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
|2||Admission Fee||21000 PER YEAR|
- COLLEGE ID CARD
- LIBRARY CARD
- COLLEGE BAG
- Scholarship Provide for ST, SC, SB,OBC (BPL) candidates according Government norms
Rules For Admission
1. Eligible candidates are advised to submit a duly-filled in Application Form along with necessary documents.
2. Admission will be treated as final only when a fee has been deposited, If the fee is not deposited by the due date the admission will be treated as canceled
3. Please obtain your Fee Deposit Receipt and keep it safe. It may be needed from time to time
4. The Advisory Committee will guide and help the students as and when needed.
5. The application form must be accompanied by the following documents : (For fresh students)
- Original & two photocopy of Secondary Examination Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Original Character Certificate from the previous institution.
- Original Migration Certificate (other than the students from the Rajasthan Board)
- Four passport size recent colored photographs
- Two Photocopy of Caste Certificate Bonafied certificate
Cancellation of Admission
1.The College reserves its right to cancel the admission of a candidate under any of the following circumstances
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications
- If any of the document (s) submitted by the candidate to the college is found to be forged, fabricated or false, during the period of study
- If the attendance is not as per the required norms, the student will be treated as a private candidate by University of Rajasthan.
2. Non-refund of fee: All fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|ITI Electrician Employment Area|