Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
“Go Confidently in the Direction of your Dreams! Live the Life you’ve imagined.”-Henry David Thoreau
A Bachelor of Science degree (B.Sc.) is a degree awarded at universities around the world for completion of an undergraduate-level study in a science- or technology- related field, program in sciences. The duration of B.Sc. or Bachelor of Science courses is normally three years.
Tirupati College offering B.Sc. alone with Government Exam preparation. Competition Classes for betterment of students
- We provide competition classes for student for government exam preparation
- After classes student join coaching classes for extra preparation and continuity.
Tirupati College offering B.Sc. alone with Computer classes for betterment of students
- We provide computer classes for student can achieve knowledge in computer field
Tirupati College offering B.Sc. alone with industry recognized Personality. Development Programs for betterment of student
- Personality Grooming
- Group Discussion
- Mock Interview
- Stress interview
- Public sparking
- Communication skills and personality development
Tirupati College offering B.Sc. alone with recognized Culture Programs for betterment of students.
- Welcome Program
- Teacher’s Day Celebration
- Sports Week
- Quiz Program Competition
- Poster Design Competition
- Banner Design Competition
- Drawing Design Competition
- Rangoli Competition
- Mehandi Competition
- Chess Competition
- Carrom board Competition
- Cricket Competition
- Volley ball Competition
- Fresher party
- Kite Festival
- Library facility
- Computer Lab Facility
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Free Transport Services from Haldighati Marg to College Campus
The Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination (Science) or equivalent with securing PASS MARKS in aggregate without any approximations
|3||Admission Fee||25000 PER YEAR(Math)|
|4||Admission Fee||25000 PER YEAR(BIO)|
- COLLEGE ID CARD
- LIBRARY CARD
- COLLEGE BAG
- Scholarship Provide for ST, SC, SB,OBC (BPL) candidates according Government norms
Rules For Admission
1. Eligible candidates are advised to submit a duly-filled in Application Form along with necessary documents.
2. Admission will be treated as final only when a fee has been deposited, If the fee is not deposited by the due date the admission will be treated as canceled
3. Please obtain your Fee Deposit Receipt and keep it safe. It may be needed from time to time
4. The Advisory Committee will guide and help the students as and when needed.
5. The application form must be accompanied by the following documents : (For fresh students)
- Original & two photocopy of Secondary Examination Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Original Character Certificate from the previous institution.
- Original Migration Certificate (other than the students from the Rajasthan Board)
- Four passport size recent colored photographs
- Two Photocopy of Caste Certificate Bonafied certificate
Cancellation of Admission
1.The College reserves its right to cancel the admission of a candidate under any of the following circumstances
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications
- If any of the document (s) submitted by the candidate to the college is found to be forged, fabricated or false, during the period of study
- If the attendance is not as per the required norms, the student will be treated as a private candidate by University of Rajasthan.
2. Non-refund of fee: All fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|BSC GOVERNMENT JOBS||BSC PRIVATE JOBS|