Admission Open For 2020-21
Eligibility For Admission
1.For B.A., Senior Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent examination from any recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks
2.Admission Policy will be followed as per the rules of University of Rajasthan and State Govt. of Rajasthan
Rules For Admission
1.Eligible candidates are advised to submit a duly-filled in Application Form along with necessary documents
2.Admission will be treated as final only when fee has been deposited, If the fee is not deposited by the due date the admission will be treated as cancelled
3.Please obtain your Fee Deposit Receipt and keep it safely. It may be needed from time to time
4.The Advisory Committee will guide and help the students as and when needed.
5.The application form must be accompanied by the following documents : (For fresh students)
- Original & two photocopy of Secondary Examination Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Original Character Certificate from the previous institution.
- Original Migration Certificate (other than the students from the Rajasthan Board)
- Four passport size recent colored photographs
- Two Photocopy of Caste Certificate Bonafied certificate
Cancellation of Admission
1. The College reserves its right to cancel the admission of a candidate under any of the following circumstances
- If the candidate fails to furnish the proof of the stipulated minimum qualifications
- If any of the document (s) submitted by the candidate to the college is found to be forged, fabricated or false, during the period of study
- If the attendance is not as per the required norms, the student will be treated as a private candidate by University of Rajasthan.
2. Non-refund of fee: All fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances.